Sunday 6 March 2016

Crashing into Casablanca

I arrived in Casablanca on Friday evening, 4th March.
I was pleasantly surprised that the flight was 15 minutes early and baggage and Immigration were hassle-free. I was having a pleasant drive into the City when we were rear-ended by another car! No-one was hurt but there was a lot of shouting and gesticulating and hanging around... an hour later another car picked me up and i arrived at the hotel after 11pm. I have to emphasise my driver was not at fault, and he was wonderful. Just an unfortunate incident that meant an even later arrival.

On Saturday morning we had a briefing with DOT talking about Morocco and what to expect over the next four weeks; followed by a very nice lunch at the hotel .

We then ventured out to discover the nearest supermarket and shop for essentials such as biscuits and fruit - oh and pringles and tonic water...



1 comment: